• High nitrogen content, greener plants!;
Directions for use
• Fully coated NPK + full package of trace elements;
• Proven ICL coating technology;
• Efficient release;
• Orange / white color coded granules for easy recognition;
• Can be applied at full rates or base rates with additional water soluble fertilizers;
• Cost efficient 2nd generation.
- Osmocote Pro can be used in combination with water-soluble fertilizers.
- It is recommended to apply the product by mixing into the growing medium. When using plant hole dibbling equipment, please contact your ICL SF technical advisor for detailed advice.
- In case of sensitive crops, ICL Specialty Fertilizers recommends the use of Osmocote Exact.
The longevity of Osmocote Pro 3-4M is affected by temperature (product longevity is determined at 21º C).
Store under dry conditions. Partly used or damaged bags should be closed well.
||Average fertilizer needs
||High fertilizer needs
|Container nursery stock
Add maximum 0.5g/l NPK starter fertilizer, in combination with Osmocote Pro.
Rates mentioned in gram / liter pot volume, based on full rates.
Contact your ICL SF advisor for specific recommendations for your crops.
The above mentioned recommended rates are based on unfertilized substrates. Please be aware that these are general recommendations. Specific situations such as use in tunnels, greenhouses, or specific climate conditions require adjustments. Contact your ICL Specialty Fertilizers advisor for more detailed advice.
Trial first on a small scale before rate, application or other changes in your cultural practices are implemented. As circumstances can differ and as the application of our products is beyond our control, ICL Specialty Fertilizers cannot be made responsible for any negative results.