Banrot 80G delivers dependable, long lasting control of damping-off and root and stem rot-soil pathogens on a variety of bedding, foliage and container plants. It has very low solubility which means Banrot stays where it is applied. This allows for long term effectiveness while minimising leaching from the container.
Banrot 80G targets root and stem diseases caused by Pythium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia and Chalara. When broad spectrum, soil pathogen control is required, Banrot 80G delivers results growers can count on for up to 8 weeks.
Directions for use
- Its wide range dismisses the need for separate fungicides
- Is fungicidal, not fungi-static
- Less soluble, reduces potential leaching problems
- Ideal for growers mixing their own growing media
- Systemic and contact activity on target: pathogens, root, stem fungi
- Provides protection for up to 8 weeks
Banrot 80G has been tested and shown to be safe on a wide range of plants when used as directed. However it is not practical to test all plant types and varieties that may be treated with Banrot 80G and therefore when other plants not listed are being treated, a small test should first be conducted before treating large areas or numbers. Over-dosage may result in toxicity to sensitive plants.
| Application Method:
| Pre-plant soil mix additive
| Post-plant broadcast treatment
Product information sheet Click here.
MSDS Australia and New Zealand Click here