- Prevents and corrects calcium deficiencies
- Best to apply during fruit / vegetable development stage
- Toughens cell walls
- Extra potassium content increases fruit size
- Improved foliar uptake extends access to microelements
- Prevents fruits from bursting, prolongs shelf-life
- A great stress reliever for plants
- Can deliver results within 24 hours
It strengthens cell walls and contains high amounts of potassium which increases fruit size. Its fantastic foliar uptake prolongs the availability of microelements. It also prevents fruits from bursting and extending their shelf-life.
Agroleaf Power Calcium is made from the purest raw materials which dissolve quickly and completely. In some cases it delivers results in as little as 24 hours. It is best to use it during fruit / vegetable developing stages.
ICL Specialty Fertilizers’ Double Power Impact (DPI) technology complex provides an extra stimulant creating highly efficient photosynthetic reactions – the process by which plants use light as an energy source to make glucose out of carbon dioxide and water. This is achieved by boosting transpiration rates and chlorophyll levels. Of natural origin, the DPI bio-stimulant has been proven
to improve transpiration levels leading to higher CO2 assimilation rates.
The DPI complex also shows to improve chlorophyll levels
in treated leaves, as well as leaf weight and size. Improvements in the availability of applied nutrients have also been demonstrated – particularly Nitrogen and Phosphate in the plant.
This is an exclusive package of compounds that have defined purposes. This package includes ingredients that enhance the delivery of the spray solution, its speedy uptake, and the effectiveness of the nutrients included on their target organs and tissues. An additional innovative, patented plant booster takes the plant nutrition even one step further.
All these ingredients result in healthier and more productive crops.
The M-77 formula contains:
Directions for use
- Compounds extending the effectiveness of the chelates delivered by the foliar spray
- Vitamins that improve the metabolic activity of the tissues absorbing the spray
- Functional elements that improve the utilization of the nutrients
- Stress-reducing compounds that enhance plant’s resistance against abiotic stresses, thereby maintaining its productive capacity
For outdoor applications dissolve 3 – 5kg of Agroleaf Power Calcium in
200 – 1000 liters of water per hectare. A 0.3% solution is the recommended rate for greenhouse applications. Apply under high pressure.
It can be mixed with many fungicides / insecticides. Ask your distributor for more information. For mixes with other chemicals we advise to do a small trial before use on large scale. Allow 2 – 3 days for reaction time.
Avoid spraying in unfavorable weather conditions (e.g. bright sunlight, high midday temperatures and excess evaporation periods).