- High P and K analysis
- 100% water-soluble
- High solubility (670 g/liter H2O at 20 °C)
- Strong acidifying power (240 grams of PeKacid will redact 61 g/liter of HCO3)
- Free of chloride and sodium
- In powder form, so safe to use
- PeKacid can be mixed with Ca and Mg
- Double effect of PeKacid; nutrient supply is available from the Phosphate ions (H2PO4) and due to the acidifying effect PeKacid prevents the fixation of those ions in the fertigated area
- Prevent clogging of the pipes.
Nova PeKacid is a solid phosphoric acid in dry form, combining the advantages and efficiency of phosphoric acid with the ease and safety of a solid crystalline fertilizer. This white fertilizer is sodium-free and chloride-free, and extremely soluble at 670 g/liter H2O (at 20 °C). Due to its high acidity, it helps keep drippers clean. Furthermore, its high acidity means it can be tank-mixed with Calcium and Magnesium carriers despite containing high levels of Phosphorus. Nova PeKacid reduces the pH of calcareous soils, which helps prevent Nitrogen volatilization.
Directions for use
Suitable for fertigation. Beside the nutrients supply, its acidifying effect will prevent clogging in the fertigation lines and regulates the pH level in soil solution for better nutrients uptake.
Recommended dilution rate, for stock solutions = 10-15 kg / 100 liter water
- Decreases pH of water and soil which helps to increase the uptake efficiency
- Promotes uptake of (trace)elements in alkaline soils (pH >7)
- Promotes uptake of (soil)phosphorus and delivers readily available orthophosphate to the plant
- The acidification effect decreases P-fixation in the fertigated zone
- Clogged irrigation / fertigation systems become clean again
- Precipitated drippers clean up which allows the perceived volume to flow through
- Nova PeKacid can be mixed with calcium and / or magnesium
- Nova PeKacid can be easily mixed with nitrogen products; therefore the user has full control over the nitrogen supplement to the crop.
Technical advantages of Nova PeKacid
- Nova PeKacid helps to clean the fertigation system which allows the system to reach it’s maximum efficiency (flow throughput). The system has a longer lifespan and the water and fertilizers are spread evenly.
- Depending on the amount of bicarbonate HCO3 that needs to be reduced the usage of NovaPeKacid might be enough. No additional acidifier is then needed.
- The acidifying effect of Nova PeKacid is very powerful. 0,24 gram Nova PeKacid buffers 1 mmol (61mg) HCO3 or 1 gram of Nova PeKacid buffers 4,2 mmol (256mg) HCO3.
- Nova PeKacid can be used for a short time to clean pipes. It is preferred to perform this action between cultures. Put 3,5 to 5 kg / m3 Nova PeKacid in the solution and run the system for 15 minutes. Then rinse the system with clean water for 15 minutes.