Agromaster Max combines ICL's advanced coating technology with specially selected conventional granules. This powerful combination provides controlled release and high quality performance in one uniform product. Low in chloride. Suitable for sensitive crops.
- 30% controlled release nitrogen for up to 3 months nutrition
- Potassium increases the size of fruits and vegetables
- Magnesium increases chlorophyll and photosynthesis
- Low chloride and sodium keeps salinity low
- Contains sulfates to provide sulfur nutrition
- Granules do not stick together / clog equipment
30% nitrogent coated giving 2-3 months of continous feeding. It also incorporates Polysulphate® -a unique crystalline mineral rich in Sulphur, Magnesium, Potassium and Calcium.
Directions for use
Open field application:
Apply the Agromaster product before transplanting or 20 – 30 days after seeding. It is recommended to work the Agromaster product into the top 5cm of the soil.
Apply the Agromaster product before transplanting or 20 – 30 days after seeding. When more than 200 – 250kg/ha is applied in the row; apply Agromaster at least 4 rows. The recommended general band application for vegetables is 250 – 450 kg/ha (1 meter band width).