- Balance NPK, base CRF for open-field crops
- 81% coated CRF (total product)
- Contains both Poly-S and resin coating technology
- Designed for vegetables, fruits and nursery stock
- Continuous supply of nutrients for 5 – 6 months
- Safe to use with low EC rates in the soil (early crop stage)
- Minimizes leaching of nutrients during rainfall or irrigation
- Unique CRF solution for vegetable and fruit crops
This Agromaster product is perfect for use on crops like: tomato, sweet pepper, cucumber, melon, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, leek, and other open field nursery stock. Extra magnesium is included to enhance photosynthesis and plant energy.
Directions for use
Apply either by row application or broadcasting. When broadcasted work the product into the soil no deeper than 10cm. Application around the roots is recommended; never directly underneath the plant.
Irrigation greatly improves product performance. If possible apply Agroblen directly under the dripper.
Never apply more than 1 – 2 weeks before planting. Do not use application equipment that can grind particles a/o damage the fertilizer coating.