- An great increase in yield
- Better and faster penetration of nutritional macro- and meso-elements
- Designated trace element package
- Requires less volume of spray, lowers the nutrient cost per hectare
- Results last up to 4 weeks
Nutrivant comes equipped with FertiVant technology – an advanced and persistent nutrient delivery system. It works in 3 ways:
- It enhances the permeablity of the cuticle to active substances
- It ensures even spreading of the drops of spray on the surface
- It firmly attaches the active ingredients to the leaf surface and delays evaporation
Directions for use
Insert the recommended amount of Nutrivant powder and let the water pass through the basket until the powder is completely dissolved. Continue stirring to achieve an even and completely dissolved solution.
Use a minimum of 3kg/ha and a maximum of 15kg/ha in the crop cycle. Make sure to use 300 liters/ha when dissolving Nutrivant.
To obtain optimum results, spray early in the morning or late in the afternoon. Avoid spraying plants that are under stress. Use the spray at medium volume and try to avoid any runoff.
The Nutrivant product range consists of fully soluble formulations that contain macro- and micro-nutrients that exactly cover the crop’s every need. The formulations are designed for big area and arable crops. The included trace element mix covers the nutritional needs in both macro and trace-elements. The FertiVant technology ensures the uptake of all these valuable minerals. Foliar feeds from the Nutrivant line fit into your fertilization program; they are fully soluble.
Nutrivant cotton seed quality contains 11% chloride.