- Premium high density Atlantic Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed extract with proven plant benefits.
- Sustainably harvested seaweed from renewable resources.
- Active seaweed content of 75% for maximum application efficiency.
- Designed, developed and tested to enhance turf quality, colour and rooth growth.
- A perfect complement for low nutrient input program.
- Feeds soil microbes, providing healthy soil environment for root development.
- Tank-mix compatible with selected product.
- 100% water soluble, an ideal tank mix mix with wetting agents and plant nutrients*
- Sportsmaster WSF Seaweed is tank-mixable with other products in the same range and is also compatible with Greenmaster liquid range, with the EXCEPTION of any pure iron products.
- Independent tests show low input rates gives most effective results.
* Selected products only, please refer to Direction for use.
Direction for use
Sportsmaster WSF Seaweed is tank-mixable with Sportsmaster WSF range and Greenmaster Liquid range, with the EXCEPTION of any pure iron products. Avoid applications during forsty or drought conditions.
To ensure this product dissolves completely:
Directions for use
- All products should be mixed by adding quantity required to a half full spray tank and agitating for 10-15 minutes, then fill water to full tank. Water temperature will affect dissolution rate.
- Mix with turf mark spray indicator to aid spraying, minimize spray drift, preventing skips and overlaps.
- The water volume used to apply Sportsmaster WSF will affect how nutrients are taken up by the plant.
- For foliar applications use low water volumes (300-600 L/Ha) and follow immediately with a minimum of 2-3 minutes irrigation to provide the necessary water volume and to reduce the risk of turf injusry.
Do not apply in case of risk of contact with concrete, marble, stone, fabric, swimming pool, ... - If spilt on paving slabs, concrete, clothes etc. brush off immediately, as product may cause discolorations