Agriform® Strawberry Mix delivers greater crop yields and better quality fruit year after year. This proven performance is well-known to California strawberry growers and is widely recognized as the industry standard for consistency and reliability.
- Provides a strong return on investment due to increased yields
- Is safe in use; can be placed directly in the planting slot beneath the root zone at pre-plant
- Provides consistent plant nutrition throughout the crop cycle due to controlled release coating technology
Rates by product formula
Low rates should be used when:
• 75% or more of nutrient need met by water soluble fertilizers.
• Climate is cool requiring low irrigation application rates.
• Soil tests reveal high salts or residual nutrients from prior crops.
• Water quality is poor and might result in injurious salt levels.
• Labor availability to manually fertigate is not a limiting factor.
• Managers are adept at interpreting crop nutrient needs daily.
Medium rates should be used when:
• About half of nutrient needs met by Agriform and about half met by water soluble fertilizer.
High rates should be used when:
• 75% or more of nutrient need met by Agriform.
• Climate conditions demand high irrigation rates and leaching below the root zone is possible.
• Irrigation water source is good quality with low salt content.
• Crop is going to last as long as the fertilizer longevity claim, or possibly longer.
These rates are meant as a guideline and take into consideration the historical use rates for the various products. For assistance in developing a fertilizer program for your speci c site(s), consult with your Scotts Specialty Ag Sales Agronomist.