- NPK, E-Max release technology
- 34% controlled release nitrogen feeding for up to 3 months
- Phosphorous content promotes strong root growth
- Extra magnesium increases chlorophyll and photosynthesis
- Low chloride and sodium keeps salinity low
- Contains sulfates to provide sulfur nutrition
- Granules do not stick together / clog equipment
Agromaster High P of Everris offers Controlled Release Nitrogen for 2 to 3 months. Agromaster High P combines E-Max release technology with a mix of selected N, P and K components. This combination provides nitrogen control and high quality nutrients in a complete product. Agromaster High P products are low in chloride.
Directions for use
Open field application:
Apply the Agromaster product before transplanting or 20 – 30 days after seeding. It is recommended to work the Agromaster product into the top 5cm of the soil.
Apply the Agromaster product before transplanting or 20 – 30 days after seeding. When more than 200 – 250kg/ha is applied in the row; apply Agromaster at least 4 rows. The recommended general band application for vegetables is 250 – 450 kg/ha (1 meter band width).