- Agroleaf Power Total is a complete foliar feeding that will help prevent deficiencies of all major and minor elements. Especially in stressed or poor growing circumstances where root uptake is difficult (e.g. cold, wet weather conditions, high soil pH).
- Agroleaf Power Total is produced from the purest raw materials. It will dissolve quickly and totally, so that application is easy, and no blocking of your equipment can occur. Also, due to it’s pure ingredients.
- Agroleaf Power Total will give a fast response.
- Agroleaf Power Total is highly concentrated. You will need relatively small quantities of product.
- The unique M-77 chelating and stimulant formula in Agroleaf Power Total guarantees good uptake through the leaves and prolonged availability of microelements.
- Agroleaf Power Total is supplied in easily disposable bags.
Agroleaf Power Total is a foliar feed suitable for many crops. Basically every valuable crop that may suffer from stress conditions such as cold or wet growing periods and heavy production.
ICL Specialty Fertilizers’ Double Power Impact (DPI) technology complex provides an extra stimulant creating highly efficient photosynthetic reactions – the process by which plants use light as an energy source to make glucose out of carbon dioxide and water. This is achieved by boosting transpiration rates and chlorophyll levels. Of natural origin, the DPI bio-stimulant has been proven
to improve transpiration levels leading to higher CO2 assimilation rates.
The DPI complex also shows to improve chlorophyll levels
in treated leaves, as well as leaf weight and size. Improvements in the availability of applied nutrients have also been demonstrated – particularly Nitrogen and Phosphate in the plant.
This is an exclusive package of compounds that have defined purposes. This package includes ingredients that enhance the delivery of the spray solution, its speedy uptake, and the effectiveness of the nutrients included on their target organs and tissues. An additional innovative, patented plant booster takes the plant nutrition even one step further.
All these ingredients result in healthier and more productive crops.
The M-77 formula contains:
Directions for use
- Compounds extending the effectiveness of the chelates delivered by the foliar spray
- Vitamins that improve the metabolic activity of the tissues absorbing the spray
- Functional elements that improve the utilization of the nutrients
- Stress-reducing compounds that enhance plant’s resistance against abiotic stresses, thereby maintaining its productive capacity
- Dissolve 3-5 kg Agroleaf Power Total in 200-600 liter water per hectare for outdoor applications.
- A 0.3% solution is the recommended rate for greenhouse application.
- Apply under high pressure.
- Can be mixed with many fungicides/insecticides. Ask your distributor for information.
- For all mixes with chemicals the best is to do a small trial before use on a large scale.
- Allow two or three days for reaction time and evaluate.
- Avoid spraying in periods of unfavorable conditions (e.g. bright sunlight, high midday temperatures, high evaporation periods).