- Corrects and prevents potassium and other various deficiencies
- Useful in locations where nutrient access via the roots is poor
- Apply during: stress periods, high pH, K-fixing soils and heavy production
- Encourages early ripening and better fruit coloring
- Increases sugar content and hardiness of fruit crops
- Made from raw materials, gets quick crop reactions
- A great stress reliever for plants
- Fully soluble, no risk of spray blockage
Agroleaf Power High K is a foliar feed that cures and prevents potassium and other various deficiencies. This is most evident in poor growing conditions where nutrient uptake via the roots is difficult. It encourages early ripening, enhanced color, and an increase in sugar content and hardiness of fruit crops.
Since it is made up of the purest, raw ingredients, Agroleaf Power High K achieves quick crop reactions. It is also fully soluble which eliminates the risk of any spray blockage. Due to its high concentration, only small amounts are required for application.
ICL Specialty Fertilizers’ Double Power Impact (DPI) technology complex provides an extra stimulant creating highly efficient photosynthetic reactions – the process by which plants use light as an energy source to make glucose out of carbon dioxide and water. This is achieved by boosting transpiration rates and chlorophyll levels. Of natural origin, the DPI bio-stimulant has been proven
to improve transpiration levels leading to higher CO2 assimilation rates.
The DPI complex also shows to improve chlorophyll levels
in treated leaves, as well as leaf weight and size. Improvements in the availability of applied nutrients have also been demonstrated – particularly Nitrogen and Phosphate in the plant.
This is an exclusive package of compounds that have defined purposes. This package includes ingredients that enhance the delivery of the spray solution, its speedy uptake, and the effectiveness of the nutrients included on their target organs and tissues. An additional innovative, patented plant booster takes the plant nutrition even one step further.
All these ingredients result in healthier and more productive crops.
The M-77 formula contains:
Directions for use
- Compounds extending the effectiveness of the chelates delivered by the foliar spray
- Vitamins that improve the metabolic activity of the tissues absorbing the spray
- Functional elements that improve the utilization of the nutrients
- Stress-reducing compounds that enhance plant’s resistance against abiotic stresses, thereby maintaining its productive capacity
For outdoor applications, dissolve 3 – 5kg of Agroleaf Power High K in
200 – 1000 liters of water per hectare. A 0.3% solution is the recommended rate for greenhouse applications. Apply under high pressure.
It can be mixed with many fungicides / insecticides. Ask your distributor for more information. For mixes with other chemicals we advise to do a small trial before using on large scale. Allow 2 – 3 days for reaction time.
Avoid spraying in periods of unfavorable conditions (e.g. bright sunlight, high midday temperatures and excess evaporation periods).