- Cures and prevents Magnesium deficiencies
- Improves photosynthesis and chlorophyll creation
- Helps crop recovery, stress relief and cell stretching
- High sulfate and trace elements help oil producing and brassica crops
- Made up of pure, raw ingredients
- Gets a quick plant response
- Easy application, dissolves completely in spray tank
Agroleaf Power Magnesium is made up of clean, raw materials which get a quick crop response. It has high sulfate levels and trace elements which help nurture oil producing and brassica crops.
Application is easy as it dissolves completely, thus eliminating the chances of spray blockage.
ICL Specialty Fertilizers’ Double Power Impact (DPI) technology complex provides an extra stimulant creating highly efficient photosynthetic reactions – the process by which plants use light as an energy source to make glucose out of carbon dioxide and water. This is achieved by boosting transpiration rates and chlorophyll levels. Of natural origin, the DPI bio-stimulant has been proven
to improve transpiration levels leading to higher CO2 assimilation rates.
The DPI complex also shows to improve chlorophyll levels
in treated leaves, as well as leaf weight and size. Improvements in the availability of applied nutrients have also been demonstrated – particularly Nitrogen and Phosphate in the plant.
This is an exclusive package of compounds that have defined purposes. This package includes ingredients that enhance the delivery of the spray solution, its speedy uptake, and the effectiveness of the nutrients included on their target organs and tissues. An additional innovative, patented plant booster takes the plant nutrition even one step further.
All these ingredients result in healthier and more productive crops.
The M-77 formula contains:
Directions for use
- Compounds extending the effectiveness of the chelates delivered by the foliar spray
- Vitamins that improve the metabolic activity of the tissues absorbing the spray
- Functional elements that improve the utilization of the nutrients
- Stress-reducing compounds that enhance plant’s resistance against abiotic stresses, thereby maintaining its productive capacity
For outdoor applications dissolve 3 – 5kg of Agroleaf Power Magnesium in 200 – 1000 liters of water per hectare. A 0.3% solution is the recommended rate for greenhouse applications. Apply under high pressure.
It can be mixed with many fungicides / insecticides. Ask your distributor for more information. For mixes with other chemicals we advise to do a small trial before using on large scale. Allow 2 – 3 days for reaction time.
Avoid spraying in periods of unfavorable conditions (e.g. bright sunlight, high midday temperatures and excess evaporation periods).