- Controlled-release of nitrogen for a long-lasting effect
- Enhanced crop uniformity thanks to controlled nutrition
- Starter effect generated by the immediate availability of phosphorus for the new young root system
- Easier to use, less work, and less soil compaction due to the reduction of other applications
- It allows localized fertilization, with maximum efficiency of nutrients usage, excluding the competition of weeds for nutrients
- Additional Magnesium and Sulphur to intensify the photosynthetic activity and the plant’s growth
Agromaster Start Mini 21-21-5+2MgO+15SO3 ensures the immediate release of nutrients which plants need in the first stages of vegetation, without affecting the germination or the emergence of the young plants, because of the high level of salts.
Agromaster Start Mini will continuously feed the plants due to coated nitrogen (40% coated N)
Directions for use
Apply Agromaster Start Mini at sowing time in furrows, close to the seed.
Use an applicator designed for micro-granulated fertilizers for best results.
Application rate is 25-30 kg/ha.
The recommended dosage should be applied in addition to regular base fertilizer.