- Tailor made NPK formulation for potato crops, promoting the root system and tuber initiation
- Dedicated package of trace elements, particularly Boron, Manganese and Zinc
- High level of Phosphorus, essential for appropriate energy management in the plant
- Enhanced with extra Magnesium to boost photosynthesis
- Fully water soluble foliar fertilizer
Agroleaf Crop Potato is a fully water-soluble foliar feed, widely used in potato crops in order to complete the base fertilizer applications. Agroleaf Crop Potato contains a special NPK formulation plus a specific trace elements package, particularly Boron, Manganese and Zinc.
Directions for use
Agroleaf Crop Potato is a water-soluble foliar fertilizer, characterized by high solubility and fast absorption through the plant leaves.
Agroleaf Crop Potato, with its high level of P and K, is especially developed for applications in early stages. Particularly in drought and cold soil temperatures, a foliar application can significantly improve the development of the root system and water transportation within the plant cells, helping the plant to cope with stressful situations. A second application with Agroleaf Crop Potato is recommended at tuber initiation, when Phosphorus availability plays a key role.
A complete foliar fertilizer scheme can be achieved by utilizing Agroleaf Power range, enhanced with outstanding technologies as DPI and M-77, and with Agroleaf Special Manganese which will create a valuable synergism with Magnesium in boosting photosynthesis.