Directions for use
- Specific compositions for soft water – now with sulfur addition.
- No increased EC, due to added sulfur.
- No precipitation due to combination of calcium and sulfur.
- Organic-S molecule gives additional benefits: chelating effect of other trace elements and improved root growth.
- Healthy growth as a result of continuous supply of calcium and magnesium and sulfur.
- Reliable system thanks to selected composition of raw materials and chelated trace elements.
- High level of chelated trace elements ensures perfect color and growth.
- Maximum availability and absorbability because of M-77 chelating complex.
- Single-tank-mix concept: all nutrient elements in a single storage tank, including calcium and sulfur.
Peters Excel CalMag Finisher is often used as a follow-up fertilizer to Peters Excel CalMag Grower 14-6-14. Its high potassium formula leads to a more compact growth. This Peters Excel product is a ‘single-tank mix’ solution providing plants with all the necessary nutrients from a single tank.
The product can be mixed with calcium nitrate in the same tank (50:50%).
To ensure that this product dissolves completely, prepare the stock solution 1-2 hours before use, stir well or use warm water. The product has a slight foaming effect when dissolving.
Please contact your ICL Specialty Fertilizers advisor for a specific crop recommendation. Do not mix Peters Excel with any other NPK, phosphate or sulfate containing fertilizer, except phosphoric or sulfuric acid.
Store under dry conditions. Partly used or damaged bags should be closed well.
Continuous feeding 0.5 – 1.5 g/l
Occasional feeding (e.g. 1 x week) 0.8 – 2 g/l
Trial first on a small scale before rate, application or other changes in your cultural practices are implemented. As circumstances can differ and as the application of our products is beyond our control, Everris cannot be made responsible for any negative results.
Updated - 19/08/2014