Features and Benefits
Multiple mode of action wettable powder with proven efficacy against Damping-off diseases - Botrytis, Pythium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium; Root and Base Rot diseases - Pythium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium; Aerial diseases - Botrytis, Didymella (Mycosphaerella).
- Improved resistance management through the multiple capabilities of the naturally occuring microorganism which has not been genetically manipulated in any way.
- Flexible application methods.
- Compatible with biological and integrated pest management programmes.
- No residue so no harvest interval.
- High level of safety to operators and the environment when used according to label instructions.
Additional benefit against other diseases such as Plasmodiophora brassicae (clubroot) in brassica crops, sclerotinia, thielaviopsis, helminthosporium, verticillium, penecillium and alternaria species can also be expected.
PACK SIZE - 1KG BAGS
|100 g/1000 plants
|200 - 250 g/1000
plants by drip irrigation
|Soil treatment Damping-off
200 - 500 g/m3 by mixing into the growing medium.
5 - 10 g/m2 by drenching
Product Information Sheet
PRESTOP contains mycelia and spores of Gliocladium catenulatum Strain J1446, a naturally occuring soil fungus, which is capable of providing a number of very useful disease control benefits through multiple modes of action.
These include action as a hyperparasite, production of enzymes which cause the breakdown of plant pathogen cell walls and deprivation of pathogenic fungi - regarding living space and nourishment - by colonizing the surface of roots and aerial parts of the plants.
These functions are supported by indirect effects where stimulation of the plants’ own natural defence systems takes place.
To ensure best control of diseases apply PRESTOP in a protectant programme of treatments before infection occurs.
Click here to download>>>