- Provides optimum foliar nutrient uptake
- Ideal for tuber initiation in potatoes
- Improves root development in re-established vegetable transplants
- Provides soluble phosphate to re-establish vegetable transplants
- Best to apply to young plants after root growth stops
- A great stress reliever for plants
- Enhances blossoming, limits abortions in fruit crops
- Made from the purest, raw ingredients on the market
- Fully soluble in cold water, no risk of spray blockage
ICL Specialty Fertilizers’ Double Power Impact (DPI) technology complex provides an extra stimulant creating highly efficient photosynthetic reactions – the process by which plants use light as an energy source to make glucose out of carbon dioxide and water. This is achieved by boosting transpiration rates and chlorophyll levels. Of natural origin, the DPI bio-stimulant has been proven
to improve transpiration levels leading to higher CO2 assimilation rates.
The DPI complex also shows to improve chlorophyll levels
in treated leaves, as well as leaf weight and size. Improvements in the availability of applied nutrients have also been demonstrated – particularly Nitrogen and Phosphate in the plant.
Agroleaf Power High P is formulated from the cleanest, raw materials available. This purity allows for complete solubility in cold water and delivers a fast crop reaction. High P is the most efficient way of providing soluble phosphate to help re-establish vegetable transplants.
The full solubility allows for easy tank mixing and eliminates any risk of spray blockage. Additionally, Agroleaf Power High P is compatible with a wide range of crop protection sprays.
Agroleaf Power High P is best applied to young plants after root growing has stopped and phosphate is hardly taken up by the roots.
Directions for use
- Dissolve 3-5 kg Agroleaf Power Total in 200-600 liter water per hectare for outdoor applications.
- A 0.3% solution is the recommended rate for greenhouse application.
- Apply under high pressure.
- Can be mixed with many fungicides/insecticides. Ask your distributor for information.
- For all mixes with chemicals the best is to do a small trial before use on a large scale.
- Allow two or three days for reaction time and evaluate.
- Avoid spraying in periods of unfavorable conditions (e.g. bright sunlight, high midday temperatures, high evaporation periods).