- An enormous increase in the size and numbers of citrus fruits
- Improved overall crop quality
- Better and faster penetration of nutritional macro- and meso-elements
- Designated trace element package
- Requires less volume of spray, lowers the nutrient cost per hectare
- Results last up to 4 weeks
The Nutrivant product range consists of fully soluble formulations that contain macro- and micro-nutrients that exactly cover the crop’s every need. The formulations are designed for big area and arable crops. The included trace element mix covers the nutritional needs in both macro and trace-elements. The FertiVant technology ensures the uptake of all these valuable minerals. Foliar feeds from the Nutrivant line fit into your fertilization program; they are chloride free and fully soluble.
Directions for use
Insert the recommended amount of Nutrivant powder and let the water pass through the basket until the powder is completely dissolved. Continue stirring to achieve an even and completely dissolved solution.
Use a minimum of 3kg/ha and a maximum of 6kg/ha in the crop cycle. Make sure to use 300 liters/ha when dissolving Nutrivant.
Pre-blooming applications are best applied to closed buds during a single spray 2 – 4 weeks before blooming starts.
To obtain optimum results, spray early in the morning or late in the afternoon. Avoid spraying plants that are under stress. Use the spray at medium volume and try to avoid any runoff.