- Balance NPK, base CRF for open-field crops
- 79% coated CRF (total product)
- Contains both Poly-S and resin coating technology
- Designed for vegetables and open field crops
- Continuous supply of nutrients for 5 – 6 months
- Safe to use with low EC rates in the soil (early crop stage)
- Minimizes leaching of nutrients during rainfall or irrigation
- Unique CRF solution for vegetable and fruit crops
This Agroblen product is ideal for open field long-term crops like: tomato, sweet pepper, cucumber, melon, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, leek, and field grown nursery stock. Combining this product with a water soluble fertilizer during the 2nd half of the growing cycle will produce the best results.
Directions for use
Apply either by row application or broadcasting. When broadcasted work the product into the soil no deeper than 10cm. Application around the roots is recommended; never directly underneath the plant.
Irrigation greatly improves product performance. If possible apply Agroblen directly under the dripper.
Never apply more than 1 – 2 weeks before planting. Do not use application equipment that can grind particles a/o damage the fertilizer coating.