When applied in aqueous solution in such a way that the CILUS® PLUS can reach the root zone of plants the contained
rhizobacteria, which are activated by hydration and the presence of root exudates, will rapidly populate the root area resulting
in a number of very bene cial outcomes being obtained:
- Probiotic e ect from the bene cial micro-organisms rapidly competing for living space and depriving pathogenic organisms the space and nourishment required for them to establish.
- Increase in the density and length of root and root hairs increases soil exploration. This allows better absorption of water and soil nutrients, strengthens plant self-defence, improves anchoring and helps root fracture of the soil which is very bene cial to the
- maintenance or improvement of structure.
- Phosphorus is made more bioavailable to plants due to the high phosphorus solubilisation activity of the rhizobacteria. This can
- help to start young plants o well or further help to produce a larger rootmass in older plants.
- Increase in the bioavailability of trace elements - especially iron - and production of useful phytohormones giving marked improvement in plant growth and health. This decreases stress sensitivity along with increasing the productivity of plants to the benefit of crop growth, yield and quality.