Features And Benefits
When applied in aqueous solution in such a way that the RISE P can reach the root zone of plants the contained micro-organisms, which are activated by hydration and the presence of root exudates, will rapidly populate the root area resulting in a number of
very bene cial outcomes being obtained:
Phosphorus is made more bioavailable to plants due to the high phosphorus solubilisation activity of the rhizobacteria. This can help to start young plants off well or further help to produce a larger rootmass in older plants.
- Increase in bioavailability of trace elements - especially iron - and production of useful phytohormones giving marked improvement in plant growth and health. This decreases stress sensitivity along with increasing the productivity of plants to the benefit of crop growth, yield and quality.
- Probiotic effect from the bene cial micro-organisms rapidly competing for living space and depriving pathogenic organisms the space and nourishment required for them to establish.
- Increase in density and length of roots and root hairs increases soil exploration. This allows better absorption of water and soil nutrients, strengthens plant self-defence, improves anchoring and helps root fracture of the soil which is very bene cial to the maintenance or improvement of structure.
• Composition: >109 CFU/g Bacillus amyloliquefaciens Strain IT45 and Speci c Yeast Fraction LYCC.
• Formulation: wettable powder.
• Packaging: 1 kg bag.
• Area treated/pack: 1 hectare (ha).
• Storage: 24 months in the original packaging. Do not expose to frost or temperatures > 35 °C.
• Organic Agriculture: usable in organic production subject to certi cation body approval.
• Application Method: apply pre and post emergence of the crop using normal agricultural spray equipment.
• Crops: Cereals, Maize, Potatoes, Oilseed Rape, Root Crops, Vegetable Brassicas, Alliums, Legumes,
• Safety: naturally occurring organism which is safe to humans, the environment and beneficial organisms when used as directed.
• Harvest Interval: none.
• Harmful Residues: none (Coliforms: <10/g).
Preparing the product for spraying:
• Fill the sprayer tank with water to half of the desired volume.
• Activate the return pump and agitation.
• Gradually incorporate the required amount of product into the water.
• Fill the water up to the total required volume.
• Agitate the mixture for at least 20 minutes before beginning to spray.
• Keep agitating until all spray mixture has been sprayed.
Achieving good contact between the organism and the soil is essential for the best performance of the product to be realised so applications done at earlier crop growth stages will allow better soil contact to be attained.
Water rates used should result in a drench effect being reached after application as this will best assist the organism to enter and percolate through the soil profile. Reduction of water rates is not recommended as this will have a detrimental
effect on product performance. Water volumes should never be lower than 150 litres per hectare.
The product should be applied in the morning and/or evening when cooler temperatures are prevalent and humidity is likely to be higher.
Optimal temperature is between 10 °C and 30 °C. Do not apply RISE P in hot and dry conditions.
Click here to download>>>