FertiFlow is an innovative, new line of of water soluble NPK fertilizers for drip irrigation. This premium line is developed by ICL especially for the Indian market. FertiFlow water soluble fertilizers are ideal for open field, greenhouse and tunnel applications and are available in different formulas. They are made of pure, raw materials that provide complete nutrition for the crop. The FertiFlow products contain no chlorides and are free of heavy metals. The FertiFlow formulations meet the plant’s basic nutritional requirements.
Fertigation is a technique by which soluble fertilizers are mixed with the irrigation water to enhance crop production. It is a highly effective and flexible tool for controlling placement, timing and nutrient application method. This enables precise application of nutrient according to the soil fertility status and growth stage of any crop.
The benefits of fertigation fertilizer technology:
- Nutrients are applied at the exactly the rate needed by the plant in its actual growth stage, preventing deficiencies even at periods of high nutrients uptake
- The nutrients are applied uniformly across the irrigated area
- The grower can immediately respond to environmental changes that may affect the plant nutrients requirements profile
- Fertigation allows for reduced soil salinity, sodicity or acidity
- Fertigation can be used for all types of irrigation systems and growth conditions