Directions for use
- Convenient, pre-measured tablets ensure uniform and adequate root zone feeding of field grown trees, shrubs and ground covers for up to two years
- Contains sulfated micronutrients
■ For further usage guidance contact your local ICL-SF Territory Manager or call ICL-SF Customer Service @ 800-492-8255.
■ Rate tables are printed on the box and can be found on product information sheets as well as on www.icl-sf.com.
■ Place plant in the planting hole and backfill to halfway point.
- Place tablets 1-2 inches away from the root tips.
- Do not place tablets in the bottom of the planting hole.
■ A product trial is recommended before adopting a new fertilizer program or making full-scale changes to standard cultural practices. Test several rates on representative plant types.
■ Product storage: Store in a clean, cool, dry place. Re-fasten the poly bag in the cardboard box. Do not allow moisture to come in contact with the planting tablets before use.
Suggested Application Rates
Application Rates for Well-Rooted Liners (Quart to Gallon Size)
- 1 to 2 tablets for each plant