Suggested Application Rates
- Convenient, ready-to-use 7.5 gram tablet
- Recommended for use when growing a wide variety of crops or in combination with water soluble fertilizer for a steady source of nutrition throughout the season
- Two sources of iron make it ideal for foliage plants and other woody ornamentals.
- Consistently available nutrition throughout the entire crop cycle.
- The benefit of minors with the convenience of providing all the nutrition plants need in a single application.
- For use in greenhouse, nursery and foliage production, container gardens, interiorscapes and landscapes.
The following application rates are intended for general container greenhouse production and nursery stock growing conditions. Product and rate selection should always be based on individual grower practices and environmental conditions. Some factors that influence selection include:
- Specific Crop
- Type of Growing Media
- Other Nutrient Sources
- Irrigation Type
- Rainfall Amount
Rates for Nursery/Greenhouse
||Tablets per Container
|1 Quart Pot
|8” Hanging Basket
|10” Hanging Basket
|12” Hanging Basket
|1 Gallon Container
|3 Gallon Container
|5 Gallon Container
Note: Rates should be reduced by one-half for salt sensitive plants or low light interiors.
Rates for Landscape
New Plantings: When planting container-grown stock (trees, shrubs, perennials), use the following rates.
||Tablets per Container
|6” Diameter (1 gallon)
|10” Diameter (3 gallon)
|12” Diameter (5 gallon)
|14” Diameter (7 gallon)
Large Containers: Use 1 tablet per gallon size or per inch of box size (24” box, use 24 tablets)
- Trees – Use 2 tablets per 1” of trunk diameter
- Shrubs – Use 1 tablet per 8” of height or spread
Contact your local ICL-SF Territory Manager for more information and/or detailed advice.
As circumstances can differ and as the application of our products is beyond our control, ICL Specialty Fertilizers cannot be made responsible for any negative results.
Directions for use
- Verify your product analysis, longevity and rate for your plants in your production system. For further guidance contact your local ICL-SF Territory Manager or call ICL-SF Customer Service @ 800-492-8255.
- Rate tables are printed on bag labels and can be found on product information sheets as well as on www.icl-sf.com.
- For incorporation, blend into growing media to ensure uniform distribution of fertilizer prills. Do not over-mix to avoid damaging fertilizer coating. Growing media should be used within two to four weeks after incorporating fertilizer.
- For top-dress applications, refer to suggested rate tables on bag labels and product sheets. Uniformly spread fertilizer on container surface; avoid piling fertilizer dose directly against plant stem.
- Irrigate after application. Irrigation frequency and volume should be adjusted during the crop production cycle according to crop type, environmental conditions and desired soluble salt levels.
- A product trial is recommended before adopting a new fertilizer program or making full-scale changes to standard cultural practices. Test several rates on representative plant types.
- Use caution when applying to plants being over-wintered under cover. If you cannot monitor soluble salts and/or adjust irrigation practices, avoid Fall and Winter application.
- Product storage: Store in a clean, cool, dry place. Re-seal opened bags by folding top down and securing.