Slow- and Controlled-Release and Stabilized Fertilizers (SCRSFs)
The conference programme will feature presentations by scientists, crop advisors, regulators and industry representatives, and a poster session will allow for the presentation of commercial products. The event is again organized by New Ag International in partnership with the International Fertilizer Association (IFA).
SPEAKER PRESENTATIONS WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:
- The current market for SCRSFs (world market and additional focus on the European market)
- SCRSFs and the Nutrient Management Performance
- Economic Performance
- Regulatory/Policy Issues
- Emerging Technologies
- Addressing Stakeholders Expectations
The conference delivered the most up to date information in the fields of research and development, agronomic and environmental benefits, economics of use, policy and regulatory framework, current market and outlook for these products, as in particular the world production capacity is quickly increasing.
The conference programme featured presentations by scientists, crop advisors, regulators and industry representatives, and a poster session allowed for the presentation of commercial products.
The scope of the conference covered the following fertilizer products:
- Slow- and Controlled-Release Fertilizers (SCRSFs)
- Fertilizers stabilized with urease or nitrification inhibitors