ICL Coronavirus Update - COVID-19
ICL’s response across the globe
The current situation regarding COVID-19 is an extremely serious public health matter and as such ICL is committed to protecting the health of its employees, customers, suppliers, partners and communities.
Accordingly, we are taking action to prevent the potential spread of COVID-19 ("Coronavirus") from ICL operations, plants and other sites worldwide. ICL is following and adhering to orders, guidelines and procedures issued and published by relevant regulatory authorities and is adopting appropriate steps and measures within its facilities to minimize the effects of Coronavirus.
ICL is striving to maintain its current level of production, supply and services to essential markets and, as such, maintaining production of essential materials such as growing media and fertilizers.
The company has established a special taskforce to monitor its operations and determine the correct and appropriate measures needed on a national and global basis.
Not only is ICL ensuring supply of products and material into crucial markets while applying stringent safety measures, it is also engaging with communities across the world to help minimise the impact of COVID-19: -
- UK and Ireland – ICL is supporting Perennial within the horticultural industry which will be helping all professionals who need support both personally and financially during this time
- Americas – ICL Americas is making a significant donation to the American Red Cross in order to support their life saving work
- Brazil – ICL is donating masks to local hospitals for frontline healthcare workers to carry out their jobs effectively and safely
- China – ICL is utilising its procurement expertise to purchase and donate testing swabs, protective equipment and other life-saving equipment
- Israel – ICL is making donations to help build specialist COVID-19 complexes
- Spain – ICL is making donations to procure healthcare equipment for frontline medical staff
- ICL staff are volunteering and assisting elderly and underprivileged people to help them through this time of crisis
ICL will continue to monitor events across the world and will offer help and support where needed to maintain the communities within which ICL work.
ICL will also keep adhering to government guidelines across the world and working to help support employees, customers, suppliers, partners and communities throughout and beyond this pandemic.
We will of course keep you updated of any further developments but if you have questions or require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact your ICL representative by clicking here>>>