Directions for use
- Compact plant growth thanks to a new potassium source and low phosphorus, which makes this the ideal product for pot plants, bedding plants and perennials;
- Healhty root development and branching thanks to highest efficiency in nutrient release as a result of DCT;
- Excellent leaf shine and color, thanks to the full trace element package and optimized iron release;
- Improved plant quality at consumer thanks to quality booster effect from DCT;
- Maximum safety for plants.
- Oscmocote Exact High K is ideal for pot plants requiring high potassium nutrition such as cyclamen, viola or primula. Osmocote Exact High K is also recommended for perennials.
- Can be used in systems with nitrogen-rich irrigation water.
- Osmocote Exact High K can be used in combination with Osmocote CalMag when an addition of calcium and magnesium is recommended (e.g. soft water cultures) or in cultures that demand more nitrogen during the first months of growth.
- For crops with high iron demand, this product can be combined with Osmocote Iron.
- Osmocote Exact High K can also be combined with Peters water soluble fertilizers. For tailor-made recommendations, please consult your ICL Specialty Fertilizers advisor.
The longevity of Osmocote Exact High K 12-14M is affected by temperature.
(Product longevity is determined at 21º C)
Store under dry conditions. Partly used or damaged bags should be closed well.
||Average fertilizer need
||High fertilizer need
|Container nursery stock
Add maximum 0.5 g/l NPK starter fertilizer in combination with Osmocote Exact High K. Rates mentioned in gram/liter pot volume.
Contact your ICL SF advisor for tailored recommendations for your crops.
The above mentioned recommended rates are based on unfertilized substrates. Please be aware that these are general recommendations. Specific situations such as use in tunnels, greenhouses, or specific climate conditions require adjustments. Contact your ICL Specialty Fertilizers advisor for more detailed advice.
Trial first on a small scale before rate, application or other changes in your cultural practices are implemented. As circumstances can differ and as the application of our products is beyond our control, ICL Specialty Fertilizers cannot be made responsible for any negative results.
Product Information Sheet