Directions for use
- The reliability of Osmocote Exact, but a finer granule ideal for application in pots with small volumes.
- Uniform plant growth as a result of excellent distribution of the granules.
- 100% coated & 100% safe for plants.
- Every granule contains all nutrients.
- Easy and accurate dosage.
- Separate nutrition and irrigation and therefore both optimized!
- Easy application through mixing or topdressing.
Osmocote Exact Mini can be applied in the growing medium or simply by topdressing after the roots have developed. It is primarily applied to combine the rooting stage with the repotting period. Cuttings substrate is quite low in nutrients and additional fertilizing via the sprinkler system is often difficult. Osmocote Exact Mini improves the quality of the cuttings significantly, leading to more yield and higher profits.
The longevity of Osmocote Exact Mini 3-4M is affected by temperature. (Product longevity is determined at 21ºC)
Store under dry conditions. Partly used or damaged bags should be closed well.
||Mixed in substrate
|Fast-growing cuttings (pot plants0
|Mini pot plants
|Forestry seedlings of species germinating within 2 months
|Nursery stock cuttings
The above mentioned rates are based on unfertilized substrates. The pH level has to be adjusted according to crop requirements. Please be aware that these are general recommendations. Specific situations such as use in tunnels, greenhouses, or specific climate conditions require adjustments. This product is not recommended for dibbling and/or autumn/winter pottings. Contact your ICL Specialty Fertilizers advisor for more detailed advice.
Trial first on a small scale before rate, application or other changes in your cultural practices are implemented. As circumstances can differ and as the application of our products is beyond our control, ICL Specialty Fertilizers cannot be made responsible for any negative results.
Product Information Sheet