- Based on Dual Coating Technology, 4th generation of Everris coated fertilizers.
- Fixed release pattern and longevity, fully coated.
- Part of the release is postponed until the summer period: no or less re-fertilization is required.
- Lower EC levels in the beginning of the cultivation period thus easier and better rooting of crops.
- Product contains all essential major- and minor nutritional elements.
Directions for use
For crops requiring extra nutrition in the summer period, the recommended dosage is +/- 0,5 g/l higher (+25%) than the dosage for Osmocote Exact Standard.
For salt sensitive crops that take up few nutrients in the first months after potting, the dosages are equal to the current recommended dosages.
The longevity of Osmocote Exact Hi.End 5-6M is affected by temperature. (Product longevity is determined at 21ºC)
Store under dry conditons. Partly used or damaged bags should be closed well.
|Container nursery stock
The above mentioned rates are based on unfertilized substrates. Please be aware that these are general recommendations. Specific situations such as use in tunnels, green-houses, or specific climate conditions require adjustments. Contact your ICL Specialty Fertilizers advisor for more detailed advice.
Trial first on a small scale before rate, application or other changes in your cultural practices are implemented. As circumstances can differ and as the application of our products is beyond our control, ICL Specialty Fertilizers cannot be made responsible for any negative results.
Product information sheet Download here