The quality of the water used in spray solutions can have a signiﬁcant impact on the performance of the pesticide or foliar nutrition being used.
NupHix is a specialist water conditioner that adjusts spray tank water to an optimum pH level of 4.0 - 5.0.
NupHix contains chemical water conditioners that dissolve the carbonates in the spray solution to reduce their ability to react with pesticides or foliar feeds. NupHix also contains an indicator dye which turns pink when the water has achieved the ideal pH range.
Directions for use
- Reduces the negative impact of hard water on spray treatments
- Treats water with high salinity
- Especially useful for herbicide, fungicide or foliar feed treatments in hard water areas
- Water turns pink when at the optimum pH level
NupHix contains a built-in pH indicator that turns spray water pink at an optimum pH level of 4.0-5.0.
1. Establish the general pH and hardness of your spray water in your area.
2. From the table below, calculate how much pHixer should be added.
3. As soon as a stable pink colour is obtained there is no need to add additional quantities of pHixer.
4. Mix pHixer thoroughly before adding pesticides or foliar feeds.