- The highest Phosphorus concentrated fertilizer
- Very low salt index
- Free of chlorine, sodium and impurities, make the product very safe for foliar applications or sprinkler irrigation without risk of causing phytotoxicity or burns leaves.
- Nova PeaK exerts a buffering effect which tends to stabilize the pH of the nutritive solutions
- The absence of Nitrogen in Nova PeaK permits application of the most appropriate ratio of P:K for different stages: rooting, flowering, fruit set or ripening and harvest, stages where lower level of Nitrogen is required.
1. Very pure free flowing due to unique production process
2. Maximum flexibility in use of Nitrogen
3. Maximum content-safety
4. Plant supporter when foliar applied
5. No ammonia; the best fit for hydroponic growing systems
6. Ideal for open field fertigation
7. Great crop starter, flower initiation
8. Ideal tank buffer
1. Nova PeaK (KH2PO4) or mono potassium phosphate has a guaranteed nutrient content of 85,5 points of P and K. This makes Nova Peak a very concentrated product. Due to the unique production process of Nova PeaK 0,5% SO4 is part of the formulation which keeps this product always and unconditionally free flowing.
2. When using Nova PeaK the flexibility is high. Nova PeaK can be used in combination with any Nitrogen containing fertilizer. There is optimum freedom to choose the ideal fertigation program for the crops that are grown.
3. Nova PeaK is very safe. It does not contain chlorides, sodium or relevant heavy metals.
4. Although it is not claimed in many trials it has shown that Nova PeaK can help, when foliar applied, to reduce fungicidal attacks, helping to control powdery mildew disease in crops such as grape, apple, nectarine, mango, rose, melon, watermelon and cucumber.
5. Due to its low salt index Nova PeaK can be easily and safely used in hydroponic cultures. Nova PeaK contains no ammonia which makes Nova PeaK the ideal fertilizer for hydroponic systems.
6. When the EC level in open field fertigation systems needs to be controlled Nova PeaK will not increase the EC so there are more options to steer the overall salt concentration for open field purposes
7. Nova PeaK contains both phosphorus and potassium. Potassium has an important role in the formation and transportation of sugars, starches and acids. It increases fruit quality and product shelf life. Phosphorus promotes root growth and promotes early maturity. Nova PeaK has the ideal combination.
8. Nova PeaK can be mixed with pesticides as an acidifying buffer agent. It has an ideal acidity of pH 5 (+/- 0,5) so it improves the quality of the spray water and enhances the efficacy of pesticides.
Made with an exclusive proprietary technology and to ensure maximum quality, Nova PeaK is a high purity product, totally soluble in water and fast dissolving. With its low salt index, Nova PeaK is recommended for use in any type of crop and fertigation system: drip irrigation, hydroponics, sprinkles, pivots, or foliar spray.
Directions for use
Nova PeaK is one of the most used straight fertilizers in tailor made crop recommendations. The high content level of Phosphorus and Potassium makes the product very flexible to be used in hydroponics matching easily the plant’s needs for these nutrients.
Recommended dilution rate = 10-15 kg / 100 liter