Suggested apllication rates
- Higher Nitrogen reduces rates and the fertilizer cost per container.
- Safe & predictable nutrient release.
- Magnesium is part of the chlorophyll molecule and Mg promotes greener foliar and better growth. Helps recharge the media when calcium bicarbonates cause leaching.
- Sulfur (S) is often lacking in growing system. Low S can lead to stunted, yellow plants. Sulfur also helps to buffer increasing media pH levels.
- Helps prevent plant stretch, reduces leaching while meeting plant needs.
- Helps maintain green foliage on iron inefficient plants. Excellent for areas with highly alkaline irrigation water. Contains a starter charge plus two coated forms of iron to provide 3 separate presentations of Iron to the plants.
- Soluble micronutrients ensure plants get off to a good start after application; controlled release micronutrients provide a sustained micronutrient supply throughout the growing cycle.
Directions for use
|Lb. per Cubic yard
|Kg. per Cubic meter
|Grams per liter
■ Verify your product analysis, longevity and rate for your plants in your production system. For further guidance contact your local ICL-SF Territory Manager or call ICL-SF Customer Service @ 800-492-8255.
■ Rate tables are printed on bag labels and can be found on product information sheets as well as on www.icl-sf.com.
■ For incorporation, blend into growing media to ensure uniform distribution of fertilizer prills. Do not over-mix to avoid damaging fertilizer coating. Growing media should be used within two to four weeks after incorporating fertilizer.
■ For top-dress applications, refer to suggested rate tables on bag labels and product sheets. Uniformly spread fertilizer on container surface; avoid piling fertilizer dose directly against plant stem.
■ Irrigate after application. Irrigation frequency and volume should be adjusted during the crop production cycle according to crop type, environmental conditions and desired soluble salt levels.
■ A product trial is recommended before adopting a new fertilizer program or making full-scale changes to standard cultural practices. Test several rates on representative plant types.
■ Use caution when applying to plants being over-wintered under cover. If you cannot monitor soluble salts and/or adjust irrigation practices, avoid Fall and Winter application.
■ Product storage: Store in a clean, cool, dry place. Re-seal opened bags by folding top down and securing.